Thursday, August 13, 2009

Orphan (2009) -- Pretty Damn Creepy...


One of the most unfortunate situations in life is the lost of an unborn child.. Kate Colman (Vera Farmiga) and husband John Coleman (Peter Sarsgaard) know this feeling too well.. After a long and thoughtful process, the couple decided to adopt a 9 year-old girl named Ester (Isabelle Fuhrman) from a local orphanage.. They are in for more than they expected from this sophisticated and artsy girl. From the moment that they welcome her into there house, nothing but bad things begin to happen. Kate Coleman slowly is starting to see Ester as her true self , but can she convivce those around her?


This movie had me on the edge of my seat. You never expect whats coming around the corner. Excellent movie. I was pleasently surprised by the ending of this movie.. (i would tell ya, but i dont like to ruin movies lol) Go check it out and comment me and let me know what ya think..;)


No comments:

Post a Comment